FASHION INSPIRATIONS

Hi Y'all i know i have been missing in action for some time well av been busy with school and work its kinda hectic and crazy!For those showing me some love by checking out my blog much thanks to you.My blog is still a baby...but am slowly picking up and i promise you great stuff!mmmmmhhh watch this space :)).!Any who here are some of my fashion inspiration that i got from my style page here check it out and feel free to follow me!
What i love most about this pic is the dress i love the colour and the design,sexy nice!huh!check out the shoes!oh my!
I love the blue shoes!very nice now that goes down in my a' must have list' and i like the blue bag too


What i like about this dress is the color and the design,pretty unique and not forgetting the accessories simple and nice.I don see alot of ladies in Kenya wear such beautiful dresses,correct me if am wrong i think its high time we embrace fashion and elegance in a HUGE way!
Sarah Jessica Parker,i just love how fashionable she is!

Polka dots!n the shoes....oooooh!
I just  love this photo!maybe its the shoes that make it so perfect !:))
I love the orange trench coat!n the bag n the boots!!!!!
Feel free to tell me what you think of these pics and also tell me where you get your fashion inspirations from!!!Enjoy your weekend!

Vonette!!!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated