Outfit Post:Red and Yellow Affair!

Hope you enjoying your Easter Sunday Beautiful People!Mine is really good,am loving the weather in Nairobi,just perfect!So yesterday was hanging out with one of my friends,and  i had her take photos of me,so that i could post them here.I rarely do outfit posts but i promise I'll try to do it more often.




Red is my favourite colour and mixing it with yellow makes it looks fabulous.
Yellow vest top--Wisdom's Shop,400/=
Black Skinny Pants---Wisdom's Shop 1000/=
Red Jacket---Gifted
Black Heels----Toi Market 800/=
Red Hand Bag----exhibtion in town 2000/=

What do you think about this outfit?do you like?

Thanks for reading!

Vonette!

2 comments

  1. Looks great Vonette. Keep Rockin'! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooooowwwwww........looking gud!!!!
     

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated