Dresses and Skirts (African Inspired)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3759499/the-vonette-way?claim=gy5fnsnt5hp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I never used to like skirts that much when i was young,i mostly preffered wearing hipsters as we would call it but as i grew up i embraced my feminine side.I have come up with some outfits courtesy of tumblr which inspire my choice of dresses and skirts,let me know your favorite.







Photos courtesy of its african inspired

Have an awesome weekend

Vonette!

5 comments

  1. I don't usually where African print but if an outfit was made in any of these designs I would definitely wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  with the right tailor and the right design African print looks fab on anyone.thanks for passing by!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. African inspired dresses has a wonderful range of bold colors and designs.They are truly colorful.
    fabricsusainc

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt length that is most fashionable for the petite woman is the dress skirts that hit just above the knee. African Attire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like and appreciate your blog post.Much thanks again. Fantastic. Sweater Dress

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated