Outfit Post:Sunny Yellow

How are you!

Am fine cant complain much except that i have been late in posting some outfit posts.All the same this is what i wore last weekend...eeeeh the other weekend.Sorry for the late post..;(


I wore a sheer top,Pink short and my ankle boots...i really love them but they are kinda high i dont wear them so often.


That day the weather was just fantastic!am currently enjoying the weather in Nairobi although the heat can at times be too much.
Here is the most recent outfit,Its what i wore on sunday.




What i really loved about my Sunny Yellow look is the statement Neck Piece...i bought at Super Cosmetics along Koinange Street,they really have unique Neck Pieces.My sunflower bag i bought from the streets there a while back there were women exhibiting hand made items and the moment i saw the bag i was totally impressed!

And now am officially addicted to red lipstick,i just cant get enough!Maybe its also because Red is my favourite colour!I got positive response from my make up post on redlipstick....thanks much!Oh and my chunky Pink Bracelet i bought it from my pal Owendi check out her page here,she sells some pretty shoes too.

Thanks for reading!

xoxoxo

Keep it Vonette!

1 comment

  1. hey.... checked your posts and liked your blog..... actually followed you...... mind checking me out too?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated