Outfit Post:Maxi Love

Still on the love for African Fashion,what i wore yesterday was  a maxi skirt made from Kitenge Fabric and i paired  it with a yellow vest top that i have worn before here.and also paired it  with my  orange bag,just to add more colour to my already bright outfit.
Bright colours are a trend this season so adding a colorful accessory to any outfit is a plus as long as it blends well or rather colour block it well.

As for the accessories,I wore different shades of green for the necklace neon green and the hand accessory was lime green and orange earings.

As for the shoes,i had silver sandals that i bought from Mr.Price,i have only worn these sandals like three times and yesterday they snapped so if you looking to buying sandals i wouldn't advice you to go to Mr Price because this is not the first time i have bought sandals from their store and didn't last long,i would rather buy my sandals from Toi market next time.


This one of my favourite shots of my outfit post i didnt know i could jump this high!....lol

Have a lovely week Beautiful People.As always thanks for checking out my blog i totally appreciate!

xoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated