Event Review:The Bow-Ties Events,Cherehani Africa Launch

I had a chance to attend the The Bow-Tie Events Cherehani Africa Launch.I had previously done a post here in regards to what the event was all about.The event was at III Bars Lounge in parklands and i must say i was amazed by the number of people who showed up at the party,their energy was just awesome.There was a red carpet photography moment which i took a photo with Mboya one of the guys behind The Bowties Events Company.




I also had a chance to take a few photos of the lovely and stylish people at the event.


The dress code was a touch of Ankara and this beautiful lady sure did go all the way with the African print,i loved the whole look,she looked dashing!

Now you don't get to see a guy in a purple suit every other day,loved the bold move this gentleman took,he looked dashing too.

My photography skills failed me here,i didnt get a nice shot of this gentleman's whole outfit but he looked sharp in that suit,i loved the bowtie!nice!
I love it when my sis accompany's me to this fashion events we usually have so much fun together!I loved what she wore,a black skirt and an animal print corset and those black heels  were the business.

My view on  the whole event is that it was ok,i like the idea of  the Cherehani Initiative,giving out sewing machines to tailors in different counties within Kenya,that's a smart move but my only issue was the event was just a typical night out, i expected to see a little bit of fashion,it doesn't need to be a runway but something to make the people feel like they attended a fashion event.All the same the event was good.

I was smiling too much..you cant even see my eyes..lol
Details of what i wore:
  • All white mini Dress bought it from Collabor International
  • Ankle Booties bought them from a friend
  • African print Earrings & Bangles i made them myself
  • Neck piece - Gifted
Have an awesome day!
Thanks for stopping by
  xoxoxox

Vonette !

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated