Outfit Post : The Jumpsuit




Happy Thursday my lovies!
This being my first outfit post of 2015 am ubber excited.Am looking forward to sharing with you all more exciting and fun outfits this year.The Jumpsuit that am wearing is from Fecbek an online fashion shop for women,they have some trendy and fashionable outfits and what I love about them is how fast and efficient they are in delivery!My jumpsuit was delivered within 24 hours!
I like the simplicity of this jumpsuit and the detail faux leather on the collar and the waist ,very unique.I thought of pairing them up with this pink polka dots heels from Vonette Boutique as a pop of color to the outfit.Make sure you  check out Fecbek online shop and shop!shop!shop! because I can guarantee they won't disappoint when it comes to shipping!They are fast and efficient.Here are more photos of the jumpsuit.








                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!

Outfit Details
Photography by Steve Inc

xoxoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated