Event Review : Fashion High Tea 2015



I have attended enough Fashion events and nothing came close to Fashion High Tea 2015 at the Zen gardens.I had the time of my life,I loved everything about the event from the location,the set up.the fashion people who were all dressed to kill,the photographers were on standby to capture the moment.It was well organized,Kudos to the event organizers and to Diana Opoti's PR team for making sure all went well.I won't say much now but will let the photos do the talking.















This is one event you don't want to miss come 2016.

Photo Credits

Nick Klaus

Fotogeric

Eyecon Photography

Zen Gardens

Thank you for stopping by 

xoxoxox

Vonette!

2 comments

  1. Wow!! Everybody was clearly dressed to impress. You looked gorgeous :)

    http://kareysdiary.com/2015/02/damsel-dress-hello-food

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated