Fashion tip Friday : How to style high waisted Pants/Jeans

Lately I have been in love with high waisted pants.I love the way they accentuate the hips,they make you look curvy as they add attention to the high waist.Lately,I have come across girls who love high waisted jeans/pants but when it comes to styling they get confused.Not to worry any more as I will share a few tips on how you can style them.


  1. Crop Tops
If you not afraid to flaunt your midriff then this look is perfect for you.Pairing a crop top,high waisted pants and heels is the perfect fashionista look.If you want to make a fashion statement then this is the look I would suggest you go for when wearing high waist pants.Its  a perfect day or night look.




2. Crop top Sweaters

With Nairobi "winter" upon us,throwing on a crop sweater when its cold with this pants is also a good look.




3.Kimonos

Kimonos are back in fashion and pairing them up with skinny pants is  a plus.Here I wore my wet look high waisted pants with a crop top and to add a little spice to the whole look I put on my animal print chiffon Kimono.Also this is a perfect day and night look.




4. Plaid Shirts/Tops

Plaid shirts are now back in fashion,a timeless staple piece that's for sure.Pairing them up with high waist jeans is definitely a killer look.I love how Jessica Alba paired her high waisted pants with her sleeveless plaid t shirt and you've got to love the animal print purse she is carrying,very stylish.


5.Denim

Another wardrobe staple piece that you should have.You can never go wrong with a denim shirt,denim coat,denim jeans basically anything denim is just stylish.So here I went for a denim sleeveless shirt paired them with this long sleeved top and my high waisted pants.I heart this look,so stylish,don't you agree?


I also love how fashion blogger The Daileigh here goes for the denim on denim look.I love this look,very stylish too.



So there you have it,five different ways,you can style your high waisted pants or jeans.

My outfit Details
Photo Credits : Google

My photos coutesy of Mwachala Photography

Thank you for stopping by

Much love

Vonette!

3 comments

  1. Love how you paired everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips dear..looking pretty in the kimono..


    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated