Mint Green soft jeans


Happy hump day beautiful people!

Hope you enjoying your week so far.I know I missed out on posting random musings Monday not to worry next week for sure the post will be there.

If there is one particular look that sometimes can be a challenge when styling is a pastel outfit.So for this particular outfit I blended in two pastel colours mint green  and a pastel pink ,for the shoes one thing is for sure you can never go wrong with nude heels.The nude colour  effortlessly blends in with all colours as it is a neutral shade.To add a little 'spice' to my pastel look I threw on a printed Kimono.






Outfit Details

Mint green soft jeans - Serinda Fashions

Pastel Pink Top - Serinda Fashions

Print Blue Kimono - Serinda Fashions

Nude Heels - Jumia Kenya

Accessories - vonette Boutique

Photography - 9th Wonder (steve)


Enjoy the rest of your week my darlings!

Thank you for stopping by

xoxox

Vonette

5 comments

  1. Lovely look


    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours.

    www.nyagem.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors..too yum
    www.emillymoraa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors are well blended... looking beautiful :)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated