Random Musings Monday



        "Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strength and weaknesses and its only when you accept everything you are and aren't that you will truly succeed". - Anonymous

Sometime back I was chatting with a friend on Facebook and she was telling me how she admires my life because of  how I have it all together,a good job and a fancy lifestyle and she wished she had my life because at the moment she wasn't happy in her current situation .I smiled and thought to myself I wish you knew the struggles I go through in my day to day life.

Nowadays people use social media to advertise their happier side of  life so to speak and many are times we fall victims of what we see and wish  we had that beautiful house ,those stunning pair of heels,that  beautiful dress..e.t.c forgetting to appreciate what we have.Sometime last week there was this news article circulating on Face Book about 50 cent,where he was saying that the fancy cars and bling bling we see in his music videos he usually returns them back after the videos have been shot,they are not his they are just for show.You see its never that serious the way you might think.

So if you have been comparing yourself to other people you need to stop and look within you because you have the same potential as that person you comparing yourself to.All you have to do is figure out what it is you not doing right,figure out your strength and weaknesses and from there you are in a position to make your life better in your own kind of way.Never forget to be grateful for what you have because someone somewhere is wishing they had exactly that.

Have a beautiful Week ahead!

Outfit details and more pics  here

Thank you for stopping by!


xoxox

Vonette!







No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated