Hair Talk : All about Natural - Looking crotchet braids


The crotchet braid I've had for the last 3 weeks

Hey beautiful peeps!

Now if you follow me on Instagram @vonettevon.I'm sure you have seen several photos of  me rocking this super crotchet braids. I've had several questions from some of you asking which braids they are and where I got them done,so I decided to to a detailed post about all that and also show you the different ways of styling this natural hair looking crotchet braids.

So first things first. The braids are Darling,Tiarra 11 ,Super meche no.2 long.






I got lines  similar to this ones below plaited first then she later used a crotchet to put in the braids/hair in place.


It took like 3 to 4 hours to get them done and my hair stylist Wanja used 3 packets,to achieve a full afro hair look.The cost is 1,500 and you can reach Wanja on 0700627100 she is really good.

Here are the different ways I styled my big hair.I played around with different styles from bohemian to using a head scarf.I even tried on fake lashes that made me look some type of way...hehehe.






I had a chance to also try out this matte lipsticks that I bought at Dubois road for 100 shillings,I love the purple one looks really good on dark skin.

If you have any more questions about my hair,feel free to ask in the comment section and I will be glad to answer you back as soon as I can.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

xoxox

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated