My top picks from Aisle Style UK



Aisle Style UK  is a one stop online shop for beautiful dresses . They have a variety of dresses from Prom dresses , wedding dresses ,wedding party dresses to evening dresses among others .

Today I'm sharing my favourite dresses from their store and links so you can easily shop my top picks from them. Their dresses are affordable and also they have amazing offers.


1. V Neck crystal detailing split long coral Jersey Prom dress

Its all in the details with this dress,I love the side split.Sexy much! You can check out more Prom dresses


2.  Two piece long sleeved Ball gown Satin with Lace top

This one got me thinking about walking down the red carpet. I particularly love the bare back lace top,its quite stylish.


3. Jewel Neck half sleeved split long lace dress

Lace will never go out of style . A lace dress is definitely worth having in ones closet.

4.Strapless trumpet mermaid dress

Now this is a statement dress,you know,the one that keeps heads turning.


5. Mini Tulle dress

Just like the lace,tulle skirt will never go out of style. Its a must have skirt/dress for every girl.Check out more short prom dresses

6. Red Body hugging vintage dress

This would be a perfect fit for a curvy lady . I love how the dress follows the shape of the body. Just beautiful!



7.Vintage body hugging dress

I love the colour and the details of this dress,just perfect for dinner or even for brides maids at a wedding.


Aisle style has beautiful dresses and what I love about them is that they can custom make a dress according to your preference. So what you waiting for?Get shopping darlings!

Thank you for stopping by

xoxox

Vonette

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated