Crochet Braids Afro Kinky Bulk



Happy Monday beautiful peeps!

I've been on a roll with these crochet braids and am supper proud of myself. I installed these Afro kinky bulk in an hour. It was quite easy since they are thick and the texture is kinky so its so easy to knot them, I did only one knot unlike the cherish bulk which were quite slippery I had to knot them 5 times for them to stay intact.

So for this new hair style I used 3 packets of afro kinky bulk. I had normal lines done,you know those lines you had when in primary school? Yes,those ones.




lines/cornrows
This braids were so easy to install I really enjoyed the process. I can't wait to set up my you tube channel and show you guyz how its done.


If you have any questions in regards to this hair,do let me know in the comment section and I will be glad to answer you.

Have a lovely week!

Thank you for stopping by

xoxoxo

Vonette!

No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated