Laced



Happy Monday darlings!

One thing I always know for a fact is that you can never go wrong with the colour black. I like lace tops but if I were to choose between a white one and a black one, I would definitely go for the black one because its easier to style and also pairing it up is quite simple. You can either go for a bright coloured pair of pants or skirt and still look stylish.This look can perfectly pass for a day to night look as well.










Outfit details

Lace body suit -  Serinda Fashions // Black Pants - Vonette Boutique // Nude heels -  Style Fetish Ke

Sleeveless coat - Thrifted from a random shop

Thank you for stopping by and please follow me on my social media pages as well

Instagram - @vonettevon // Facebook -  The Vonette Way // Snap chat - @vonettevon


xoxoxox

Vonette


No comments

Your comments are highly appreciated