Weekly Favorites #1

Weekly Favorites



I'm happy to introduce a new weekly segment on the blog 'weekly favorites'. I will be sharing with you my favorite finds from various online shopping stores that have affordable items and also free shipping.I will provide the direct links that you can shop from, on the items title and when you purchase the item,I earn commission that keeps the blog up and running. Thank you for your support and lets get straight to our weekly favorites.


1. Off shoulder bodycon dress -  This is available in four different colours,wine red,army green,white and pink. I particularly like the cut out on the arms,very stylish.

2.Off the shoulder cut out dress -  Available in different sizes from small,medium,extra large and large. Loose fit dresses are perfect for summer. I can picture myself wearing this on  the beach with a floppy sunhat sipping a mojito.sigh!Holiday on my mind.

3.Elegant bodycon sweater dress -  Perfect dress for the curvy ladies. It brings out the curves really well.Kim Kardashian usually pulls this look so well with heel sandals.

4.Flower print dress - I love a dress that can be worn on various occassions and this flower print dress is just it.You can wear it to a wedding,dinner,If you slip on a jacket you can wear it to the office.

5.Side slit floral dress - The side slit is here to stay. This dress comes in two different colours,apricot and floral and is available in different sizes from small to extra large.

6.Color lock Matte lipsticks - I recently discovered bh cosmetics and they have really cool makeup. This missy lynn color lock lipstick is intense matte and is available in four different shades, dark berry,deep brown,earthy beige and nude

7.Pointed toe pumps - Also available in black.Pointed pumps always bring out a sophisticated look to any outfit.

8.Alloy Circle watch - A fancy watch is a must have . This comes in different colours and its quite affordable,only $2.78.Who doesn't want to look good for less? I know I do.

9.Tote Handbag - This is available in black as well. I like the velvet finish on it and also the size,just perfect for carrying around everywhere.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely day

xoxoxo

Vonette

3 comments

Your comments are highly appreciated